At the Rugby World Cup in 2015 approximately 80% of business managers felt that corporate hospitality was a vital tool for marketing. It is now a £1.2 billion industry.
The return on investment, increased loyalty and brand awareness combined with the shared memories generated at an iconic sports event prove incontrovertibly positive.
In an era of screen based interaction, taking the time to treat a supplier, client, management, directors or high achieving employee to hours away from the business environment and work demands is a vital asset.
Discovering their sports or events preference and talking to them as a person, not a facilitator of orders or financial gain, makes guests feel valued.
Many employers forget that when an employee leaves a business it is not normally a decision made solely about money; they may not feel necessary, part of the team or motivated towards a clear goal. Team and individual rewards aid staff retention as much as client loyalty.
Hospitality providers including DTB Sports and Events offer sports hospitality experiences which surpass expectations. From international rugby, to premiership football, golf, tennis, Formula 1, cricket and equestrian meetings, there is a sports hospitality package to suit all tastes and budgets throughout 2018.
Whilst you could purchase an entry ticket with no luxuries why do so when its results are less beneficial? Corporate hospitality could be the wisest business investment you make today.
If your corporate hospitality guests express an interest in the RBS Six Nations Rugby held from the 3rd February – 17th March 2018 then why not treat them to hospitality providers’ luxuries and access to areas which standard ticket holders can’t enjoy?
For example, 10th February, England vs. Wales at Twickenham, sports hospitality packages are in great demand.
The Chase Bridge Classic package is perfect for Six Nations corporate hospitality. Allow your guests to savour the following:
- Early access to the exclusive hospitality suite which is within the official Chase Bridge Hospitality Village.
- Officially allocated reserved seated match ticket.
- Champagne and canapes reception.
- Celebrity guest speakers.
- Match programme.
- A full complimentary bar with draught beer including Guinness.
- An indulgent four course meal with fine wines and liqueurs.
- Sky satellite and television showing live sport.
- After the match, an open bar for 1.5 hours and a savoury dish.
- On site car parking – one per four guests.
- Experienced hosts in attendance.
The Queen’ Club Tennis Championships (formerly the Aegon Championships) take place 18th June – 24th June 2018 and many sports hospitality guests prefer this venue to Wimbledon because it’s less formal and this aids networking.
The Love Fifteen tennis hospitality package from DTB Sports and Events includes:
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Hospitality on the ground floor of the hospitality village.
- Fifteen inspired English style tapas lunch.
- Jamie Oliver’s interpretation of afternoon tea.
- Informal, mixed dining experience with no set table.
- Beer, specially selected wine and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Casual dress code.
Harness the power of face to face interaction with corporate hospitality that leaves every guest with positive memories.